Dec 2nd was a day from my childhood I have always remembered. It was the day I lost my first grandparent. I was young, in the second grade to be exact but for some reason I have never forgot that day. I don't remember the dates that my other two grandparents left this place we call earth. I was much closer to the other two and simply don't have those dates down, huh? I find this really strange...but it has become apparent that this day -Dec 2nd will always be a memory for me!
This is now the day... I got the call!
The call we had anticipated for months, we were introduced to our new son waiting for us in Russia! Our lives have been busy, but it just got busier. We are patiently waiting our travel dates which is looking like it might be over Christmas! Once we get those dates we will travel to Chita to meet with Russian officials and get all the information available about him and then head to his orphanage to meet our little prince!
He is only 6 months younge than Little C so we are going to have busy house - Two toddler boys plotting life together! It will be perfect!
More to come as we get more information!

That is great news!!
ReplyDelete