Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Finances?

Everyone looks at adoption in a different light.  Some are excited about it, some not.  Some get hung up on the "what ifs" and some get distracted by the price tag associated with this journey.  Thankfully, the latter is something I am not stressing about.  I guess we have so much to do to make this happen that we haven't had time to panic about the financial aspect of this.  Don't get me wrong, we have spent plenty of time looking at our finances but we are not stressing over this.  Why?  I don't know.....really.  When we decided to move forward with adoption we took a leap of faith and decided that God would be faithful.  We feel like God would not have given us theses desires if he was not going to come through on the financial side.  People spend large amounts of money on cars, boats, vacations, or homes....so I guess our priorities have shifted this direction.  We would rather have a family than these extra things.

No comments:

Post a Comment