Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Mommyhood
Today it is sunny and 42 in Kansas City and today it is a rain/snow mix and 33 in Moscow, Russia. It seems weird to most but we check the weather in both places everyday. Not only because it gives us something to do, but it gives us a sense of what we should be praying about for our little "snow princess". You see we don't know anythng about this little girl. We don't know if she is even born yet. She maybe living in extreme poverty, or on the streets or she might be well taken care of in a baby home. I use the weather to guide me, if it is snowing I almost always pray for warmth and not just physical warmth, but that she can feel a warmth in her soul because someone loves her. Someone like me from far away. What I do know is that I feel the exact way about her as I did with my son when I was pregnant. The incredible love i already feel for this human I have never met. I wonder who she is, what she looks like, will she be traditional Russian heritage or will she have some asian features? It really is crazy to love someone so much that you don't even know and better yet I don't know when I will meet her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment