Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Alexey!   We love you.............


Dear God....
Two years ago today you breathed life into a child born in a small town in Eastern Siberia.  A child that you had a plan and a purpose for long before you knit him together in his birth mother's womb.  A child that was created so intricately and beautifully in your image, I pray that he hears the whispers in his heart that you love him and when he lays alone in his little toddler bed each night he feels the warmth of your spirit.  Lord, I pray that the words that Jeremy and I spoke to him on Christmas day about your son, Jesus resonate in his soul forever.  I pray that he know you in an intimate way and that you can cling to you when you doesn't know what else to do. 

I pray that someone holds him tight today and tells him HAPPY BIRTHDAY, in celebration of his earthly birth and gives him a purpose for his existence.  I pray that he knows that people across the world are praying for him daily and that we are celebrating his birth too.  This day is filled with heartache and pain, but yet joy that you have created life to do your purpose. 


 We know that you are working on a grand masterpiece and we are simply just a small speck on the canvas, but Lord we ask for peace among our hearts and a deep connection to our little ALEXEY that will always be a part of us.  We pray for us to be united someday, whether it is here on Earth or when we join you in the next life.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment